- To raise awareness among Italian, Austrian, French, Hungarian and Bulgarian teenagers stimulating a change behavior and perceptions about third-country nationals
- To raise awareness among Italian, Austrian, French, Hungarian and Bulgarian teachers on discriminatory attitudes enhanced by biased information as well as hate speech and the role of social networks through a new media direct marketing communication campaign.
- To stimulate Italian, Austrian, French, Hungarian and Bulgarian teachers at using the toolkit for young people (11-14 years old) in their school. To do so, both new media direct and traditional dissemination activities will be planned and implemented. The latter will consist in info-day events aiming at replicating NEMO Labs, thus activating a buzz marketing operation.
- To disseminate the results of the research activity and of the project in general to Italian, Austrian, French, Hungarian and Bulgarian institutional decision-makers and enhancing the inclusion of NEMO Labs within traditional school plans.
The communication campaigns lavarage the following products:
- Communication Campaign (PDF)
- Video spot
- Layman’s report
- BTL (Flyer, Leaflet, Poster, Banner, Roll Up)
- Toolkit: EN – IT – HU – DE – BG – FR
The visual creativity has been implemented also through:
– Valerio Scassillo, 25 y-old, civil service volunteer at Arci Solidarietà onlus and photographer (http://www.instagram.com/valerioscassillophoto);
– Lamin Kijera, 19 y-old, originally from Gambia and holder of humanitarian protection. He is currently a civil service volunteer at Arci Solidarietà onlus within another AMIF Project (Asylum Fund, Migration, Integration)
The whole partnership thanks them for providing their support in the pictures of the campaign.